You can manually add an individual video file within Box to Remark by following these simple instructions:
- Hit the triple dot dropdown corresponding to your video file and hover to Share Link.
- Don't copy the default share link as that one won't work in Remark. Hit the gear icon at the top right of the box that shows Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom of the new window, you'll see the Direct Link displayed. Copy this one (leave the ability for viewers to download checked)
- Come back to Remark and within the project or folder you want to add the video, click the +Add button; paste the direct link; and hit Add.
- Direct linked videos don't have titles shared with Remark so please select the new viewing room that gets created and change the title/name to whatever you want it to be.
- Now you can share the viewing room link with your Box video.