Making it easy to collect notes from clients and stakeholders is awesome, but the bane of assistants and editors existence, is manually entering locator markers into the editing suites.
If you want to bring your newly collected timestamped notes automatically into Adobe Premiere Pro CC,
1. Navigate to the project that has your viewing room and click the Review button
2. Select all or some of the notes that you want to export
3. Click the Export button at the top right
4. Choose Adobe Premiere and enter a framerate
5. A download will immediately start, please allow the download if prompted
6. Open Adobe Premiere Pro CC
7. Open a project in Premiere Pro or create a new one.
8. Select the Project panel and choose File > Import. or Hit the keys Ctrl+I
9.In the Import dialog box, locate the .xml file and click Import.
10. A prompt will pop up asking to locate the media. Navigate to the media and click Locate.
11. All your makers will now be present in the Marker Window of Premiere Pro