For an extra level of security and sometimes personalization, Remark allows you to set a password for each viewing room that is required for anyone entering the viewing room.
To set a password for your viewing room:
1. Navigate to the project that has the viewing room you want to add the password to
2. Click the Info button on the specific viewing room
3. Locate the Editable Video Info section and click the pencil (Edit) icon
4. Enter the password text in the password field
5. Click Save to finalize the password
6. (Optional) Right-click on the viewing room title and click Open in a new Incognito window or Open link in new private window - Enter a random guest email and you'll see the password field.
*When you are logged in and you enter a viewing room with a password that you are authorized to access, it doesn't ask you for the password.