Making it easy to collect notes from clients and stakeholders is awesome, but the bane of assistants and editors existence is manually entering locator markers into the editing suites.
How to Import Markers from Remark to Avid.
If you want to bring your newly collected timestamped notes automatically into AVID,
1. Navigate to the project that has your viewing room and click the Review button
2. Select all or some of the notes that you want to export
3. Click the Export button at the top right
4. Choose AVID - a download will immediately start, please allow the download if prompted
5. Open AVID Media Composer
6. With a sequence loaded in the Source/Record monitor, right-click and select Markers.
7. With a sequence loaded in the Record monitor, right-click and select Markers.
8. From the Markers window, right-click and select Import Markers.
The Import dialog box opens.
9. Selected the file you just downloaded.